A press release is basically an article that informs the world of your business and what your products or services are all about. When you write a press release for your business you need to make sure that it is written in correct press release writing format and it informs the audience of everything that you and your company are about. This is going to be a very valuable way for you to get to be known by people in an article that should be a short as possible but long enough to post all your essential information. The important thing is to remember that this serves as an announcement and introduction to your business and that is why it’s essential to make sure that you can make it as good as possible.
There is nothing more important than to do an extensive search in order to find out how you can optimize the press release for your SEO goals. This means that you need to make sure that you are able to have a very powerful combination of keywords that will turn your press release into a magnet for organic search queries. Because when you distribute your press release, this is an excellent way to boost your traffic and continue to reach higher ranks with your website. Recent researched showed press release with high resolution images and videos are very powerful and grabs more attention. So, you press release must be optimized with an image and a relevant video.
Always remember that you need to combine a very convincing pitch with perfectly planned SEO content, image and video, but never make it too obvious and always avoid repeating keywords too many times. This will actually be counterproductive because Google could penalize your article for excessive content of the keywords. This is something that is considered bad practice and it will actually do more harm than good to your SEO in the long run. That is why when you write an optimized article, you need to be careful to spread the keywords around and not use them more than 2 or 3 times in it.
Why Techno Limited
- Professional: Press release is not a simple article or content. It needs lot of care and must be written professional. It informs the world about your product/service/launch etc and must be written professional. We will make sure it represents your business properly and written professionally.
- Unique: Your PR must be unique and original. Usually press doesn’t publish PRs that are not unique and original. When we write PR we always make sure it is 100% unique and pass copyscape.
- To The Point: Press release must be to-the-point. No point of writing it writing on off topic when you are informing the world about your product or service.
- Informative: Your press release must be very informative and researched. People must find it interesting and visit your website to learn more.
- Boilerplate: You need to write a very well organized boilerplate that is “About the Company”. This is where readers need to be convinced to visit your website to learn more.
- Correct Format: Press release must be written in correct press release format. If you don’t follow the correct PR format lot of press release publishing website will not publish your press release. And this is why we always follow and maintain correct PR format.
- 400+ Words: Press release can be 250 or 300 words. But when you write PR for traffic as well as search engines your PR must be 400+ words for better results.
- SEO Optimized: No point of writing a PR if it doesn’t provide SEO advantages. Our profession writers will make sure your PR is very well SEO optimized with proper target keywords.
- Image: We will use at least one image in your PR so that it picks more SEO power and readers attention.
- Video: A relevant video in your press release can give you huge traffic and SEO juice. When writing a PR we will embed your video in it.
- Contact Information: Your PR must have your detail contact information. And without contact detail press release distribution websites will not accept and approve your PR.
- Approved by PR Websites: Many PR publishing websites like NewsVine, BeforeItsNews or journals are very choosy and picky when it comes to publish a PR. But because of the high quality our PR will be picked and published by every PR distribution network.
- Delivery: We will delivery you your PR within 5-7 working days.
Features of Our Press Release Writing Service
or 999/- BDT
What We Need From You
- Instruction: Just briefly what do you want the world to know about you (your Topic)? More you explain to us better the PR will be.
- Type: Please let us know what would be the PR all about – product/service/book/event/launch.
- URL: URL of your company or page (http://www.)
- Image: You must upload the image in your website and we will use that image for your PR.
- Video: You can provide us a video for your PR or we will find a one from YouTube.